Administrative Assistant - Brussels
OfficeTeam is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant (M/F).
Our client is situated in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the consultancy sector.
As Administrative Assistant (M/F), you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Collect & record billing documents (timesheets/purchase orders);
- Generate and send out invoices;
- Maintain accounts receivable client's files & records;
- Handle cash collection and help on solving payment discrepancies;
- Interact with clients, business teams & consultants via phone & email;
- Assist with month-end closing.
The requested qualifications for this Administrative Assistant (M/F) position include:
- Diploma in management, administration or related fields;
- Ideally a first experience in billing;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- French speaker, with fluent English;
- Organized & rigorous, you are able to respect strict deadlines;
- Team member & helpful, willing to improve processes;
- Good verbal & written communication skills;
- Sense of urgency & problem solver.
Our client offers:
- An interesting full-time offer with a motivating salary package in line with your experience;
- An interim contract with a fixed-term option;
- A place in a healthy, well-established business with an interesting extra-legal advantages.
Interested in this challenging position of Administrative Assistant (M/F)? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: