Clinical Statistical Analyst
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Clinical Statistical Analyst Organisation description:
Interested to start your career as a consultant at XPE Pharma & Science? We are looking for a Clinical Statistical Analyst with a Bachelor Degree and experience in SAS programming (including SQL and SAS macro language).
Why work as a consultant for XPE Pharma & Science?
- XPE is a part of Adecco, one of the Top 5 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking
- Dynamic colleagues with passion and drive
- The opportunity to develop yourself, your competences and skills within our organization
- An interesting salary with extra-legal benefits. We offer meal vouchers, group- and hospitality insurance.
You goals as Clinical Statistical Analyst will be: To face regulatory requirement (patient level data sharing by 2014, cDISC requirement by 2016) and to secure resource in analysis preparation and documentation to deliver fast and with quality.
- Write specifications for SAS programs/macros for study specific analyses or at the standard level
- Develop, maintain and validate SAS programs/macros for study specific analyses or at the standard level
- Plan and participate in programming/QC activities at a study- or standard level to deliver all data analysis outputs
- Develop the tables, figures and listings (TFL) for the statistical analysis plan (SAP) or additional analysis request (AAR)
- Review and ensure adherence to standards at the study or standard level (e.g., especially in the area of Analysis Data Model (ADaM) and Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) datasets, derivation, output definition and implementation)
- Ability to design, test and maintain programs.
- Ability to create programs for multiple use
- Understanding of clinical trial process.
- Basic knowledge of applied statistics is an asset
You have experience in:
- Experience in SAS programming (including SQL and SAS macro language) to provide programmer/analyst expertise in delivering the programs and outputs.
- Experience in statistical programming in the pharmaceutical industry or equivalent
Working as a consultant for XPE Pharma & Science means that you will be a part of the Adecco group. You will be guided and be followed-up by one of our Talent Managers. While giving the best of yourself at your project you will be able to develop your soft & hard skills as well via our Talent Managers.
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713