Sales Support Representative France - Location Lommel
We are looking for a French speaking Sales Support Representative for our office in Lommel to support our team in France. Does this sound interesting? Please apply!
FARM FRITES: THE FRESH TASTE OF THE LAND
Since 1971, we grow the tastiest potatoes. We are committed to nature, proud of our farmers' heritage. Farm Frites is pure, authentic, passionate; together with our growers we are working around the clock to make a difference. Straight from the fields, our potatoes are carefully taken care of and processed into fries. That farmland is our foundation. It is invaluable to Farm Frites! And so are the more than 1,500 employees that work for Farm Frites, all over the world. That's why we do everything we do in the most sustainable way and respect people and planet. Where quality comes first ... and taste! You can see it and you can taste it.
Worldwide, more and more people enjoy fries. Not only in the Western world, but also increasingly in Asia and Latin America. We have contributed to this growth. And we continue to do so. It's very simple: We want to make the tastiest fries. Because it's a delight to eat delicious fries. It's a party, a treat, it makes people happy! We aim for the ultimate consumer experience: we want the best taste of the land to put a smile on everyone’s face.
We are now looking for a:
Sales Support Representative France
(0.8 FTE, location Lommel BE)
The Sales Support Representative belongs to the Sales department. The Sales support representative reports to the Country Manager France and works closely with the other (Sales) colleagues. The purpose of the job is to support the Wholesale managers as well the Country Manager France in the most efficient way (administrative) so they can focus on sales. This role also helps to support the brand activities exercise locally in order to deliver customer intimacy.
As a Sales Support Representative you are responsible for:
- Taking care of the after sales for the area and sample requests of standard products;
- Coordinating the relations with the customers;
- Making sure quotes are delivered and signed in time;
- Support and follow up overdue of account with head office finance department;
- Support your team on monitoring contract performances;
- Taking care that local customer/sales/trade marketing invoices are signed and allocated;
- Taking care of POS material allocation to distributor and packing for distribution.
As a Sales Support Representative you have:
- Native or bilingual proficiency in French;
- At least 3 years of working experience in a sales support role;
- Relevant knowledge of foodservice & retail business;
- Knowledge of Marketing, PR trends and sales techniques;
- Perfect Office pack skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- English language skills, written and verbal;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Analytical and multitasking skills;
- Proactive behaviour and positive mindset and personality;
- Teamwork skills and able to work independently.
What do we have to offer?
Working at Farm Frites is enjoyable, creative and challenging. That’s why we offer our employees a dynamic environment in which they can develop their individual talents and skills and achieve their personal goals. For this reason, we offer our employees opportunities for personal development through training and education, a working environment that balances challenges and support, and an advancement policy based on ability and performance.
As a family company, Farm Frites attaches great value to good manners inspired by principles such as mutual respect, caring for each other and assuming mutual responsibility.
Would you like to apply for this vacancy at Farm Frites?
Does this challenge interest you? Please submit your letter of motivation and CV via our job applications page.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated!
Keywords: Poste vacant assistance commerciale Français, Soutien aux ventes, Commercialisation, Soutien commercial, Vacature Sales Support Lommel, Limburg, Lommel-Neerpelt, Maaseik, Vlaanderen