Strategic Marketing advisor - International leader
Following its perpetual growth and to maintain its leader position on its market my customer is looking for an experienced strategic marketing advisor to join the competitive intelligence team.
With more than 450.000 employees worldwide my client is the world's largest express transportation company providing fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories. The company uses a global air-and-ground network to speed delivery of time sensitive shipments, by a definite time and date with a money-back guarantee.
The Strategic Marketing Advisor will be part of the competitive intelligence team. This team is in charge of competitive intelligence and strategic planning for my customer all over Europe. By combining their knowledge of the transportation market and their own performance, the team derives key strategies for the European Executive team.
As Strategic Marketing Advisor for the largest express transportation company you will be responsible for:
- Driving the development of competitive intelligence by detecting new market trends and by building collaboration networks with internal stakeholders and other regions
- Developing market knowledge on adjacent space of the CEP market (freight forwarding, warehousing, industry verticals, ...)
- Providing strategic direction and project leadership to high impact projects such as M&A cases building a 5 to 10 years vision on the target business evolution and sources of synergies with the company
- Defending the company interests together with Legal in regulatory cases (competition filling to clear acquisitions, competition law, Eu legislation lobbying)
- Conceptualising and re-engineer models/processes that improve decision making and effectiveness of our team
Keywords: #Strategicmarketing #Transportation #Internationalcompany #MAcases #competitiveintelligence #markettrends #marketanalysis #freightforwarding #warehousing #Datanalysis #Qualitative
To be a successful applicant for the role of Strategic Marketing Advisor you:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of professional experiences in a similar position preferably in the transportation industry
- Are graduated in Marketing or related
- Are perfectly fluent in English
- Have a strong strategic thinking with the ability to work in ambiguous situations
- Are a strong project leader with the ability to interact effectively throughout various functions and hierarchical levels
- Are a strong analytic (numerical and strategic) skills with the ability to convert data into relevant information
- Are very flexible and adaptable to change and unstructured project scope
- Already worked on Access/SAS
Beside a competitive salary package in line with your experience my client takes pride in the career development programs that he offers to its employees as part of their people oriented philosophy.