Accountant - CDI
For one of his client, Robert Half is looking for an Accountant.
Our client is located in Wavre.
The main responsibilities are the following :
- you act as General Accountant for Belgium : as a member of our small accounting team based in Wavre, you are however also involved in bookkeeping for other companies of the group ;
- you report directly to the CFO : you cooperate closely with the Controlling Manager ;
- you are responsible for ensuring proper and timely application of local accounting ;
- you issue recommendations to improve existing processes : you adjust existing procedures or draft new ones whenever advisable ;
- you support the business : to that purpose, you have frequent direct contacts with other departments ;
- activities include posting or checking of journal entries, electronic bank statements processing, preparation of payment runs (SAP/Isabel), balance sheet accounts reconciliations, intercompany reconciliations, tax declarations, preparation of audits, preparation of statutory accounts ;
- you liaise with auditors, tax agents and bankers.
The required qualifications for this job are the following :
- you have over 5 years hands-on experience as General Accountant, Chief Accountant or Chartered accountant (Knowledge of Belgian accounting) ;
- you have a Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting ;
- you have a good knowledge of Excel, knowledge of SAP is a major asset ;
- you have a good working knowledge of English + French and/or Dutch ;
- you are well organized, dynamic, self-motivated and pro-active, with good communication skills ;
- you are eager to expand but also to share your knowledge and expertise with your colleagues.
Our client offer a very nice package with extra-legal advantages.
Interested in this position ?
Do not hesitate to apply with the reference : 06870-0010652786.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :