Demand & Supply Planner
You will be responsible for the supply & demand planning, business analysis and the continous improvement on processes & systems.
Our client is an important actor of the FMCG sector.
- Responsible for the maintenance of direct forecasts issued by customers regarding forecasting and inventory needs
- Define the weekly and monthly productin schedule for all work centers, ensuring optimum utilization of capacity, inventory and minimal set-ups and change-overs while ensuring the targeted service level
- Synchronizing the internal production schedule with the co-packing schedule and raw material availability
- Assures correct parametrization and integrity of the ERP and planning tools
- Managing NPI
- Responsible for the maintenance of forecast
- Lead monthly forecast meeting with the Supply Chain Managers in order to build an accurate final forecast.
- Assuring excellent bottom-up and horizontal communication of all relevant information
- Minimum Bachelor or master with a first experience in planning
- Advanced planning knowledge and good level of Excel, Access
- Very good level of English
Permanent contract + very challenging function