Sales Analyst - CDI
For one of his client, Robert Half is looking for a motivated Sales Analyst.
Our client is located in Walloon Brabant.
The Sales Analyst is a strategic business planner who forecasts European customer demand through compilation and analysis of various internal and external data using statistical and advanced forecasting techniques to facilitate long term planning, capacity planning, sourcing, and inventory strategies.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Data Analysis/Forecasting (70%) :
- utilizing advanced forecasting techniques to predict future sales, create and communicate European unit and dollar forecasts at appropriate levels and intervals ;
- structure data gathering activities ;
- Collect, analyze and consolidate large volume of data ;
- generate and use reports and trend analysis to determine areas of concern and to monitor/improve forecast accuracy ;
- monitor, analyze, and adjust forecasts based on input from European sales, marketing, business segments, or management to ensure demand plans based on the best information available ;
- collaborate with Supply Chain/Planning to assist in setting and optimizing inventory and safety stock to manage toward a goal of 90% fill rate ;
- perform various ad hoc analyses as needed.
- Forecast Process/Continuous Improvement (20%)
- collaborate with and lead monthly meetings with Sales & Marketing to review, monitor, and build a consensus forecast ;
- develop, build, and implement overall demand forecast process that will contribute and add value to the Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning (SIOP) process ;
- initiate continuous improvement of forecasting models, accuracy, techniques, processes, and systems.
- Communication (10%)
- communicate forecasts through reports and presentations to audiences with varied levels of technical understanding ;
- coordinate and communicate with European sales, marketing, business segments, finance and management to build and manage consensus for forecast ;
- communicate forecast to stakeholders in the organization and ensure the consensus forecast is valid, reasonable, and represents the company's best picture of future demand.
The required qualifications for this job are the following :
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Finance or other analytical discipline required. Masters is a plus ;
- minimum 3 years of global forecasting experience in a multi-national company ;
- french/English fluently spoken and written ;
- solid understanding of forecasting methods and applications, including statistical modeling ;
- strong computer, database, and system skills with proficiency in spreadsheet, presentation, database tools (Microsoft Excel advanced user; SQL Server), and forecasting software/systems (R, SAS or equivalent) required ;
- SQL Query language knowledge, preferably using SQL Server ;
- knowledge/experience with enterprise resource planning software (SAP and Business Warehouse preferred) ;
- ability to learn and master new technologies and products.
Interested in this position ? Do not hesitate to apply with this reference : 06870-0010652810
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :