Customer Service Operator (m/w)
Depuis 40 ans, Unique Technicum s’est engagé à anticiper enpermanence le recrutement et la mise à disposition de candidats spécialisés dans les domaines techniques, industriels et scientifiquesdans divers départements au sein de petites et grandes entreprises.
In order to improve the after market service to its European customers of the Robotics Department, our client is looking for a Customer service operator. You will report initially to the Head of Engineering & Projects.
Your main role is
• To receive calls, emails, requests from customers asking technical support for preparation of new installations, for solving problems encountered at installation time, for diagnosing and solving troubleshooting issues, and in general for any matter related to the installation, commissioning, maintenance or repair of robots.
• To collect required information about the robot, application, context and description of the encountered problem.
• To log this request for support in ticketing/CRM system, and to dispatch the customer request to the appropriate person in the after sales, engineering, sales administration or sales section.
• To follow up the processing of the service request till its full clearance.
• To draw weekly dashboards summarizing the activity of the elapsed week, with appropriate indicators.
• In quiet periods with fewer or no service calls, you will manage updates, translations and broadcast of technical bulletins, technical documentation and of the knowledge base
• You have a Bachelor Degree in technical sciences, such as Electro-Mechanics, robotics or IT, and you have some understanding of technical equipment
• You are service minded and operate in a structured and disciplined way. You are stress tolerant
• You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French. Practice of German is strong asset. Practice of Dutch and/or of other European languages is a plus
• You are able to organise your own work processes and to lead the implementation of related processes with the other sections This job requires periodical travels in Europe and Japan
Salary and Benefits
Our client, a company based in Wavre and part of a Japanese group whose activities are developing internationally, offers you a permanent fixed contract. Your salary package will be defined based on your experience and your skills.