The key objective of this function is to increase visibility and demand for their brands and products in order to drive up sell-through rates in their distribution network. You support the Senior Regional Marketing Manager & the distributors in various field activities.
International company, now 250 px,
Located in Antwerp near the Boomsesteenweg.
Together with the distributor/wholesaler's sales force you visit the priority workshops on a regular basis to build up a long-term relationship:
- Ensure implementation of local campaigns and consistent usage of branding elements, and visual identity at POS level.
- Be a company ambassador and train salesforce on our value proposition to sell more effectively.
- Identify sources and collect market and customer insights/data and support integration in internal business intelligence tools and CRM.
- Continuously monitor competitive landscape evolution and identify needs and opportunities to improve their value proposition.
- Support sales representatives (internal + distributor) by training them on how to sell the brand, implementing promotions, marketing concepts and tools in the market to sell more effectively.
- Ensure visibility of their brands and products at POS level.
- Provide strategic advice and support in building the annual Sales & Marketing Plan.
- Manage the operational roll-out of the marketing plan.
- You will be active in Belgium, France, Germany and The Netherlands
You are responsible for setting-up an evaluation tool to monitor success of trade marketing activities & promotions (ROI)
You will manage, organize and implement all type of trade events in close cooperation with customers and the regional marketing manager.
- You have a commercial (Sales & Marketing) background with sound knowledge of, or interest in mechanics, or a technical/engineering background with some commercial experience.
- You're a sociable and a good communicator. Experience in training is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- German is a plus.
- Experience in automotive is a plus.
- You are independent and pro-active.
- You are wiolling to travel 50% of your time.
A varied and challenging role within a dynamic company where there are still many achievements and promising projects on the horizon. You will be welcomed in an enthusiastic team where you can count on solid training and support, but also sufficient scope to fully develop and apply your commercial, organizational and technical skills. In addition you can be assured of a motivational remuneration package supplemented with various extra-legal benefits.