Association of Plastics Manufacturers in Europe. 47 membres.
• Be the central point of contact for the members of the projects, and external stakeholders;
• Provide administrative support to run their different working groups and committees: organization of meetings and calls, taking minutes, distribution of documents to members;
• Maintain databases, archiving documents and minutes according to internal procedures;
• Support the spokesperson / chairmen of the projects (e.g. preparing professional presentations for conferences, meetings and media);
• Monitor financial and compliance aspects.
Skills & competencies
• Experience in a similar position;
• Excellent knowledge of MS-Office tools;
• Superior organizational and time management skills;
• Dynamic, reliable, flexible and stress-resistant; very good interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural environment;
• Proactive, showing ownership, initiative and ability for multitasking;
• Excellent level of English. Good knowledge of other languages (especially French and possibly German) is an asset;
• Interest in natural / environmental science.
Salary and Benefits
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to support activities with a special focus on construction materials and plastics packaging. The position is located in Brussels