Digital Marketing Project Manager - Consumer Goods
360° digital marketing project management
My client, a large French company that produces small domestic appliances, is currently looking for a Digital Project Manager. In this role, you will directly report to the Digital Manager.
As Digital Project Manager, you translate together with the Products Managers the local marketing strategy towards a digital marketing strategy. You define and implement the digital & media strategy and content, to fully deploy and activate the marketing plan in the Belgium market and make sure your impact is tracked and reported. You are a true digital native and the different (social) media channels have no secrets for you. Starting from the international digital strategy & content, you make the translation towards the Belgium market.
You do this in close collaboration with the local and international marketing and sales teams and with local partners (agencies, copywriters, etc.) By using analytical tools, you evaluate and share performance & learnings.
* Marketing website: you are in charge to ensure our marketing website is as consumer-centric as possible and is always up to date (product catalog, content, legal obligations...).
* Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness * Management of a budget allocated by the Marketing Director
* Management of the contests and promotional actions initiated by the Marketing Department
* Developing and managing brands & digital marketing campaigns
* Collaborate with the Sales team to develop e-retail digital marketing campaigns
* Ensure and report performance of all digital campaigns
* Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
* Review recent technologies and keep the company (including employees) at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
* Collaborate with web agencies and other digital partners
* High education in marketing or communication (min. 3 years)
* Perfectly fluent in Dutch/French (spoken + written) - Good knowledge in English
* Knowledge of the specific web tools (CMS, Google Analytics, …)
* Strong understanding in web content, usability, architecture, development and design
* Organized, rigorous
* Good communicator
* Eager to learn innovative technologies and their practical application in order to improve the visibility of our brands
What's on offer
A very challenging position within a fast growing company.
Competitive salary package + extra-legal advantages