Management Assistant FR-EN (h/f)
Created in 1992, the International Company, is a not-for-profit association bringing together suppliers and users of excipients in Europe.
We are a unique forum for members to exchange good practices and develop harmonised standards for pharmaceutical excipients.
- Ensure smooth running of the office;
- Provide administrative support to a growing team;
- Implement and maintain office administrative procedures;
- Manage electronic and paper filing systems;
- Manage finances (in & out invoicing, petty cash, follow-up);
- Manage office calendars;
- Organise and support meetings;
- Format documents and presentations;
- Answer the general office phone line and direct calls as appropriate;
- Book travel for the team;
- Ensure the office is presentable at all times;
- Manage office supplies;
- Assist Executive Manager;
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in secretariat or equivalent qualification;
- 3-4 years experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English and French, other languages an asset;
- Knowledge of accountancy and bookkeeping;
- Experience with a Belgian trade association/not-for-profit organisation an asset;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- High proficiency in MS Office (especially Word; Excel);
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and trustworthy;
- Willing to work in a small dynamic organisation.
Salary and Benefits
The company is looking for an Office Manager to support the smooth running of our operations, offering a 1-year contract with the possibility of a permanent position.