CUSTOMER QUALITY ENGINEER (m/f) in the HVAC/R industry
Imagine being surrounded by more than 74,000 intelligent, driven and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal — to create ground-breaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Our diverse and inclusive team combines technology and engineering in a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets. This exciting environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and facilities in 155 countries. Together, we create solutions for the benefit of our customers, driven without compromise for a world in action. Whether you are an undergraduate exploring your career options, an engineering student looking for the next challenge, or a MBA degree recipient ready to join a global company, Emerson offers a wide range of exciting opportunities to learn and grow your career. Explore them now and join us in helping our customers address the world’s most critical needs.
To reinforce our quality department located in Welkenraedt, Belgium (close to Aachen - Germany), we are looking for a:
CUSTOMER QUALITY ENGINEER (m/f)
in the HVAC/R industry
In this role you will provide our customers with the best possible service in relation to technical problems with our product portfolio through close collaboration with sales and marketing, manufacturing, engineering, product development and others to ensure cross-functional communication and resolution of product issues.
- Support our customers who are facing product or systems quality issues.
- Interface and coordinate between customers, sales force, application engineering department and supply chain for all technical issues.
- Initiate and drive root cause analysis of problems / Six sigma tools to support problem solving technics.
- Initiate inspection and testing process on returned products.
- Coordinate problem resolution in close collaboration with other departments.
- Customer visits – at our premises or at customers – involving some travel.
- Continuous process improvement to deliver high quality products and solutions.
- Holds an engineering or industrial engineering degree.
- Has 3-5 years of relevant job experience in related industry (HVAC/R, automotive,…).
- Shows a systematic and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Is an excellent team player and networker.
- Is fluent English and French; German is a plus.
- Brings competences like customer orientation, collaboration, effective communication and ensured accountability.
- Is willing to travel in Europe.
- Refrigeration system know-how is a big advantage.
- As a Customer Quality Engineer, you get the opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative international group. Together, we determine a real career path for you.
- You are offered a permanent contract in a people-oriented company with a great work-life balance & a competitive salary package in line with your skills, including several extra-legal advantages.
Do you want to know more about us? Please visit Emerson.com.
If you are interested in this challenging and versatile role in an international team, please send your application in English including a motivation letter
Only applications through the online application form will be considered! (You will receive a confirmation via email.) Technical issue? Contact the IT helpdesk on + 32 2 738 02 60.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Sciences - Recherche / Développement
- Offres | Ingénieur industriel | Sciences - Recherche / Développement
- Offres | Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle | Sciences - Recherche / Développement
- Offres | Contrôle qualité | Sciences - Recherche / Développement