Business Controller - Brussels
Robert Half is currently looking for a Business Controller for a permanent position based in the Brussels region.
Our client is a manufacturer of luxury goods.
As Business Controller you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Weekly reporting: Review of weekly commercial and industrial reporting.
- Monthly financial reporting:
Preparation of cut-off postings (raw materials, WIP), inventory valuation for all reporting entities, monthly financial reporting;
Challenge and review monthly financial reporting;
Preparation on the monthly consolidated financial reporting;
Interpretation of the consolidated monthly financial statements + variance analysis vs. Budget / forecast;
Share & review cost center reporting with department managers;
- Other monthly reporting: revenue, profitability, inventory, margin, CAPEX; prepare the monthly Reporting Book.
Preparation of the HQ + budgets together with the department heads together with constructive challenging of these budgets;
Review and challenge budgets;
Consolidate the budget to generate consolidated P&L, balance sheet & cashflow statement;
Upload/enter the budget/reforecast into the reporting system (BI or SAP);
- Yearly closing:
Assist in the yearly inventory count procedure + liaison with group auditors;
Calculate provisions for obsolete raw materials and finished goods;
- Inventory valuation:
Monthly surveillance of inventory valuation to identify and correct errors;
Follow-up of the worldwide packaging consumption;
Ad hoc demands from CEO or CFO.
The required profile for the Business Controller position:
- You have a Master degree and 3-4 years' work experience within Big 4 OR as a commercial controller;
- You speak fluently French and English;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP is a plus.
Interested in this position of Business Controller? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: