Health Care Development Manager Oncology
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Health Care Development Manager Oncology Organisation description:
With your profound network in the oncology domain (especially in Gent, Leuven & UCL), you are the right person to become the next Health Care Development Manager in Oncology.
XPE Pharma & Science works in close collaboration with an international pharmaceutical company dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products. With 15.000 employees in more than 20 countries you will be part of a large company with a small local structure and atmosphere. The company is in a pre-launch state with some oncology products in order to become a “Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology”.Job description:
You are responsible for the Key Account Management for Gent, Leuven & UCL. (Negotiating skills at an experienced level). Because you will be part of a pre-launch in Oncology for the company, you are also responsible for the foundation of the department (structure, vision, …) and the department strategy (pre-launch strategies).
Some key tasks:
- Effectively engage with relevant stakeholders and organizations across relevant Healthcare entities to become mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Develop and implement an integrated local Access & Account plan.
- Coordinate the deployment of resources locally within the framework of a local Market Acces/Key Account Plan.
- Operate effectively within a Key Account Management process to ensure delivery of Market Access and Performance.
- Ensure that personal expertise in terms of market, competitive and healthcare environment are maintained and updated to enable effective decision-making, customer engagement and optimal performance across the territory.
Your experience and network (Gent, Leuven & UCL network) as a Key Account Manager in Oncology is essential to fill in this position. If you have the network and at least five years of account management experience in the domain, your potential to become a Key Account Manager will also be taken into account. You love to be part of a team that is developing new innovative treatments for Oncology (pre-launch fase) and can demonstrate successes in commercial planning and launching of products. You are a project manager in heart and soul. You are ready to travel around 10% of the time to HQ (Germany) and other affiliates in Europe.Offer:
A permanent contract with a competitive package of fringe benefits is waiting for your signature. You will be part of a devoted, passionate team who are ready to make the difference in the Oncology late and early stage (>Ph2) products, focused on achieving launch and market access preparedness on a hospital level.
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713