Category Manager - Retail Industry - Brussels
To support its growth, our partner is looking for a Category Manager whose main mission will be to manage the profits of its scope, including purchasing, merchandising and inventory management.
Our partner is a major player in the world of distribution, constantly improving the quality of service provided to its customers.
The key responsibilities of the Category Manager - Retail Industry:
- You are in charge of the negotiate the purchase and supply conditions
- You will create product assortments in line with customer needs
- You will be responsible for the realisation of the margin regarding your scope
- You will ensure that the stock objectives are respected
The successful candidate Category Manager - Retail Industry:
The Offer for the Category Manager - Retail Industry:
- Competitive gross Fixed salary regarding the experience
- Company car
- Meal vouchers
- Group + hospitalisation insurance
- A friendly work environment within a tightly knit team
- Continuous Training and Development for employees