Field Sales Engineer at Mirion Technologies
Mirion Technologies is a leading global supplier of innovative nuclear measurement solutions for safety, security and the environment. Our 1000+ employees are all focused on bringing the very best technology, products and services to our customers.
Mirion Technologies hires exceptional people and fosters a culture of career growth, mentoring and professional development. In addition to a safe and collaborative work environment and progressive benefits, we offer an opportunity to do work that truly matters—contributing to the creation of solutions used all over the world to maintain safety of personnel, assess the health of nuclear facilities and safeguard the public and the environment.
- To sell our range of radiation detectors, measuring instruments, software and services in The Netherlands and parts of Flanders.
- Make sales calls with customers in the form of visits, telephone and email contacts on a daily basis.
- Meet / exceed new orders targets.
- Interact with International sales support and divisional support organization in both directions. Use the support from these organizations to improve our sales in the territory and feedback relevant information to the product management for improving our general understanding of the market.
- Support Order Administration group as needed.
- Awareness and use of quote system and in house CRM system.
- Miscellaneous administrative requirements (bidders applications, Terms & conditions review, Potential Business & Won/Lost reports generation and review).
- Organize and assist in trade shows, user meetings, conferences...
- Take on Sales Operations' project as needed and manage them effectively - projects to be defined as needed.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English, French is an additional strength.
- Basic understanding of physics or scientific background (Chemistry, biology, geology...).
- Knowledge of our products and its applications.
- Knowledge of Benelux Nuclear market.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook).
- Foster an environment of respect, safety and professionalism.
- Knowledge of the interaction and role of Sales in overall company.
- Support Corporate strategic goals and objectives.
- Ability to travel internationally on occasional basis for trainings.
Education & experience:
- B.S. degree in Scientific field, preferably Physics or Nuclear Engineering to be able to communicate with customers, representatives, subsidiaries...
- Open to recent graduated, first experience in a similar role and industry is nice to have.
- Contract for an indefinite period, full time with benefits.
- Regular travels in the Benelux area.
Apply at: http://mirion.heeft-nieuwe-jobs.be/s/4939/1567/en/field-sales-engineer-at-mirion-technologies/
Field Sales Engineer at Mirion Technologies, Sales, Sales Engineer, Benelux Nuclear Market, Nuclear Market, Physics, Sciences, Chemistry, Biology, Geology, Nuclear Engineering, Nuclear, BS