That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Analyst Organisation description:
For our client, a leader in the pharmaceutical sector, we are looking for an Analyst.
Our client is a global bio-pharmaceutical company, with a focus on neurology and immunology.
Looking ahead, they have a solid platform for continuous growth with their core products and are preparing the launch of a potential medicine to help patients with osteoporosis. At the same time, they are very excited about the progress in their early research pipeline.Job description:
The consultant will be working in the Clinical Supply Support team, within the Analytical Sciences for Biologicals department, supporting the early phase development of new biological entities (NBE). Performing release and stability testing of NBE products to support the early phase (clinical phases I to III) NBE portfolio.
Working with other technicians in organizing the release and stability analyses of the lab.
Following up on deviations, incidents and validation of the results within a LIMs system.
Participating in method tech transfers from different laboratories.
Participating in co-validation/verification of analytical methods for early phase molecules.
- Must have industry experience (min 5 years) in a pharmacoepidemiology or health outcomes role
- Must have experience of launching products or confirmatory development stage
- Must have experience in chronic diseases, ideally in neurological conditions
Must have experience in designing and executing database (claims, EMR) studies, including:
• Treatment pathways analysis
• Burden of Disease
Signing off on study protocols and statistical analysis plans
Why working as a consultant for XPE Pharma & Science?
• XPE is a part of Adecco, one of the Top 2 companies within the 'Great Place to Work' ranking
• Dynamic colleagues with passion and drive
• The opportunity to develop yourself, your competences and skills within our organization
• An interesting salary with extra-legal benefits. We offer meal vouchers, group- and hospitality insurance.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Call me on Asmae +32492231817 to discuss in confidence.
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713