Global R&D Project Management Lead
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Global R&D Project Management Lead Organisation description:
Our client is the leading global brewer and one of the world's top five consumer products companies and is looking for someone like you, should you wish to join a company with a great culture, focusing on the future and on its people.
GITEC is our client Global Research & Development Center, located in its own secure facility at the Headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. Within, a diverse team of more than 120 scientists and specialists, pulling from more than 20 nationalities, work diligently to achieve GITEC's Dream: bringing people together to create and deliver winning innovation and technologies. Of course, the intense R&D work in Belgium is only part of the story. GITEC's employees collaborate with multiple partners across the globe to tap relevant expertise and help AB InBev deliver and develop new raw and packaging materials, brew new and innovative products, and deliver them to the consumer in sharply-designed packaging.
We dream big. We look to the future, not the past. We hire people that can be better than ourselves.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!Job description:
What will be your main tasks?
Manage challenging R&D projects within the Global R&D AB InBev 3-year plan
Manage a project team to accelerate multi-market deployment of key innovations and the translation of complex R&D projects into business.
Ensure project communication through all Global and Zone stakeholders (Marketing, Procurement, logistics, Operation, etc.). Act as single point of contact between the commercial and technical teams.
You will show your project management skills in the role by:
- Defining clear roles and responsibilities within the project team
- Assessing and manage project risk
- Defining and executing project plan to deliver product on-market at quality and budget on-time
- Setting up and coordinate range of meetings within project team and key stakeholders in order to track, monitor and report project status but also to escalate key issues to senior management and drive decisions making
- Leading Stage Gate flow to ensure right company approval process is applied
This position has to be a strong team player, inspiring and collaborative, demonstrating a fact-based structured approach with high sense of urgency. Has to be able to work in various markets, product categories, and across multiple functions at senior levels to manage complexity, synthesize consumer insights and validate business opportunities. Must be able to think strategically and manage extreme uncertainty. This position will manage cross-functional teams in all Zones and multiple contracted Project managers and consultants.Profile:
- University degree in a relevant applied science or bio/civil engineering area (bio engineer, civil engineer, bio-sciences, chemistry, food, brewing, mechanical, material, etc...).
- MBA is an asset
- Project Management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal leadership
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence people
- Considers receiving feedback as an opportunity to grow
- Critical thinking, ability to challenge and give feedback
- Result oriented with respect to quality, costs, timing
- Multi-disciplinary project management capabilities.
- Experience working in multicultural environment
- Experience in a continuously changing business environment
- Ability to mobilize people to drive improvements
- Speed, flexibility, sense of urgency; ability to react to demands and stick to deadlines
- Fluent English (written & spoken), other language skills constitute an asset
- Motivation through challenge
- Ready to travel trips (1 week/month) in other geographical Zones
- Technical knowledge inside the area of brewing and packaging / draft are a plus
- High level knowledge of software programs, specially Excel (advanced) (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project…)
XPE Pharma & Science is part of the Adecco group. As HR expert we give you the chance to be in contact with the largest FMCG companies in the world.
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713