Your role as Marketing Expert will be to develop a brand new marketing strategy in line with the growth objectives of the organization.
#marketing #B2B #marketingstrategy #digitalmarketing
Our client is a dynamic structure specialized in providing qualitative trainings and education programs for businesses and public sectors (including the European Institutions) tailored to the specific needs of managers.
Your responsibilities, as Marketing Expert, include,
- Developing and managing multichannel campaigns (particularly direct marketing) directed at different targets: print/web/social media;
- Monitoring production of communication media (training catalogs, leaflets);
- Engaging with the community via events (trade fairs, breakfasts, afterwork sessions) and an innovative marketing content strategy;
- Defining the main KPIs and guarantee campaign's ROI.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities,
- You have at least 5 years of experience in multichannel marketing, preferably in B2B environment and intellectual services.
- You have a good command of digital marketing practices and tools (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, social networks, etc.) and master every aspect of direct marketing
- You feel comfortable in defining a strategy as well as in managing its operational implementation.
- You are intellectually curious, creative and proactive, constantly looking for new trends and determined to keep your finger on the pulse of the market.
- You are proactive, with excellent people skills and have the ability to engage, motivate and involve others in the projects for which you are responsible.
- You have excellent writing skills. and You are able to analyze data in order to draw concrete operational conclusions.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch. Ideally, you have worked in a Dutch-speaking professional environment before.
Our client provides
- An exciting and challenging Brussels based position
- A permanent contract, starting ASAP
- A competitive salary package