Director Insight & Marketing Effectiveness - Consulting Company
- People & Project Manager role - Director level
- For the 2 main BU: Marketing Effectiveness & Consumer Insights
Our client is one of the main actor active in the Consulting industry. In order to sustain their growth they are today looking for a new Director in their ME & CI division.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead, organise and optimise the Belgium Marketing Effectiveness and Consumer Insight teams (14 p).
- Drive & develop the strategy to ensure the activation of profitability levers through increased efficiency, commercial awareness and successful client relationships.
- Acting as a leader providing positive and solution - focused directions.
- Lead and develop the team instilling a culture and mindset that supports the new digital solution outlook
- Working internally to ensure the foster of the team environment
- Deploy strategic road-map to ensure transparency in strategy and clear direction on how to achieve set up goals
- Act as an ambassador of new product portfolio.
- Support the delivery of client centric solutions
- Take responsibilities on Major Accounts and Projects in order to support the team
- Act as a senior support/problem solver to project teams especially on large strategic accounts
- Work in collaboration with the commercial team in Business development in order to grow revenue
- Identify & isolate areas where profitability can be improved - Set up a strategy
- Build a pipeline and review business development process.
- Act like a SPOC within the organisation in order to empower the teams
Keywords: Director, Line Manager, Head of, Consulting, Data analysis, Marketing effectiveness, Consumer insight, people management, manager, strategic responsibilities, strategy, Business development, BD, process improvement, project management, leading a team, SPOC, leader, KAM, Key Account Manager, roadmap, Optimization
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
- At least a Master Degree - or equivalent by experiences
- At least 7 years relevant experience
- Possess advanced commercial, project management and advisory capacities
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of SPSS and other data analysis software will be a strong asset
- Strong presenting skills
- Great communication skills
- Natural feeling for building productive relationships with both stakeholders (internal & external)
- Resilient & Problem solver mindset
- Motivation & Inspiration skills in order to empower the team
- Ability to look towards the bigger picture & be advocate for change
- Team spirit, hands on & creative
- Fluent in English, Dutch & French
The successful candidate will have:
- An adventure full with challenges in one of the leading market research companies in Belgium
- The opportunity to further develop your talents and build your career
- A young and dynamic team built on passion, relevance, trust and smart solutions
- An attractive full salary package in line with his experience