AP/AR Accountant - Bruxelles - Long Term
1 jour restant
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Are you an Accountant with at least a first experience ? Do you speak English and Dutch ? Do you want to work in Brussels ? Do not hesitate to apply !
My client is an international company leader in the Retail sector and actively looking for a dynamic person willing to learn and to be challenged in the day to day tasks.
You will be responsible for the Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable part.
- Keep track of the accounts receivable for cash collection purposes
- Encoding of sales, purchases and bank invoices
- Invoicing preparation
- Preparation of the payments
- Update accounts payable
- Process with payments
- Perform reconciliations
- Take part in specific accounting projects
You are the perfect candidate if :
- You have a Bachelor's degree in accountancy
- You speaks fluently Dutch and English
- You are a team-player ready to work in a team but also able to work alone
- You love challenges and diversity in your tasks
- You have good communication skills, you are able to connect with multiple stakeholders across different departments and countries
- You have a good structure and can deal with deadlines
- You can adapt yourself to any environment
- An attractive salary package with a commitment to invest in your career
- A good balance between work life
- An annual bonus, meal vouchers, eco-cheques and insurance package etc.