Offre d'emploi : Field Sales Manager
As a Field Sales Manager, mainly based in or around Antwerp, you are responsible for a team of Territory Managers and the sales in your region.
This organisation is well-known in the FMCG sector, more specifically in the pet sector. Their main goal is to make a real difference for people and their pets. They care for sustainability and their employees. It's a very human environment with a big attention to work-life balance and long-term relationships with their clients.
As a Field Sales Manager your main responsibilities are:
- Direct efforts to achieve sales and 6Ps goals in Vet and Pet Channel in the assigned region in accordance with Retail Environment Strategy and 6Ps plans.
- Effectively implement Coverage Plan.
- Ensure execution with excellence of Commercial Plans.
- Coach, Develop and Manage Performance of Territory Managers.
- Represent the brand as the strategic partner of choice in small animal nutrition to Customers.
- Bring Vet and Pet Channel Perspective into Country Commercial Process.
- Ensure implementation of "Developing our Customer" approach by Teritorry Managers.
As a Field Sales Manager, mainly based in or close to Antwerp, you have the following skills:
- Education: Masters degree
- Experience: At least 3-5 years experience in FMCG
- Languages: Fluent in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- You have a proven track of successful commercial skills.
- You have leadership and functional competencies: customer focus, strategic thinking, teamwork, analytical, flexible, etc.
In this function you report to the Key Customer Manager Netherlands.
You'll manage a team of territory managers in Belgium.
A Key Account Manager receives a very interesting salary package with extra benefits. Next you will start in a function with a wide variety of responsibility and internal growth possibilities.