Service Engineer EN
Actively support engineering activity by ensuring the commissioning of the products and by troubleshooting when issues occur.
Our client is a leading provider of intelligent solutions that deliver superior airport performance from approach to departure. They partner with airports and airlines to analyze their current structures and operations, and jointly identify and solve bottlenecks. Their consultative approach enables airports to improve efficiency, enhance safety and environmental sustainability, as well as reduce operational costs.
- Responsible for the installation, initial testing, operation, preventive maintenance support, repair and modification of supplied customer equipment and systems wherefore you travel up to 50% of your time.
- Troubleshooting, in depth, any issues or incidents which are affecting the product performance. Through proactive communication with the customers, informing them on the status and any results of issues encountered.
- Work closely together with the internal departments to make sure that client satisfaction stays guaranteed. And vice versa providing specialist technical support internally to incident management, regional sales desks or when required within a project management environment (site surveys, technical customer queries)
- Providing product training to explain customers the equipment and standard, and train them how to maintain and calibrate complex equipment.
- Participation in the on-call service for maintenance contracts. (Avg. 1wk per month)
- Bachelor electromechanics (Automation)
- Master in electromechanics (automation)
- Equivalent of the above
- Excellent knowledge of International safety rules and regulations is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Aviation Rules and regulations: ICAO, FAA en STANAG is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Field Bus Technology
- Basic knowledge of Network and Communication Technology using TCP/IP and Programming languages
- Commercial sensitivity with customer focus
- Able to work in a changing multicultural environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Stress resistant personality who feels at his best in a challenging environment
- Result and quality oriented with an eye for detail
- Independent and driven "self-propelling" individual
- Fast growing company
- International company
- Attractive salary package
- Growth potential
- Travel up to 50 percent of the time
- Long term contract and permanent contract after 6 months