Solutions Advisor - Insurance
As Solutions advisor you will support the Healthcare business using efficient professional relationship skills and solutions adapted to the needs of external and internal clients.
My client is dedicated to designing tailored solutions that combine insurance, assistance and high value services with Business Partners. The company offers an advanced global model, leveraging Credit & Lifestyle Protection and Assistance expertise and assets.
As part of a more global group, my client has 10 000 employees across 40 countries sharing the same mission: to empower people to live a better life.
My client is the market leader in Belgium and the Belgian team consists of 270 people.
As Solutions advisor you will be responsible for:
Client Relationship and Satisfaction
- Be the organisation's representative and key reference person for employer and broker clients;
- Take care of the relationship aspect and place your professionalism at the service of brokers/clients and the organisation to fully develop the partnership with the company clients
- Put the emphasis on the tools and strengths of the organisation
- Listen to the needs of Corporate and individual clients to find solutions adapted to their needs and report them to the Healthcare Management
- Propose win-win solutions within this framework
- Help to elaborate these solution
- Ensure good collaboration between both entities of the organisation
- Support the Account managers for important prospects or clients to present, explain or negotiate operational aspects
- Be the SPOC for clients/brokers in issuing and implementing important contracts. Assist the set-up project. Ensure high quality communication with operational excellence
- Assume responsibility for the complaints of employers in collaboration with the Quality & Monitoring team and in collaboration with the Quality department. Ensure a rapid, correct, client-focused and high quality response. Propose actions to management and the executive team
- Assume responsibility for negotiations with the client with a view to the improvements to be made in contract management
Assume responsibility for the management of contract-specific details
- Assume responsibility for management tasks (vis-à-vis brokers and employers) and very special follow-up actions. Establish the necessary communication
- Assist cashing follow-up
- closely collaborate with the other entity of the group, the reporting department, department management and accounts (obtain input and give feedback)
- Anticipate tasks and make the necessary contact to comply with deadlines and SLAs
Support the organisation in its evolution from Payer to Partner and improve the processes and services
- Dected Market changes, client needs and expectations
- Give input, based on experience, to the guidance aspects applied within the department
- Propose improvements and assume responsibility for an initial analysis of solutions, make a first approach to the business plan
Promote the company products, services and tools & Cost control
- Have good knowledge of and promote the company products and services offered within the framework of the activity
- Take account of budget resrtrictions in the "solution" approach
- Find profitable process improvements for the company and defend them with the final customers
To be a successful Solutions advisor you should:
- Have a Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- Be experienced in the world of insurance
- Be customer oriented with strong negotiation skills
- Have an analytic and problem solving mindset
- Be trilingual Dutch, French and English
Beside an attractive salary package in line with your experience my client is offering you the opportunity to join a national and international leader in the insurance sector.