Logistics, Warehouse and Packing Officer
3 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Responsible for the picking and packing of goods.
Creation of packing lists.
Issuance of standard transport/collection instructions.
Our client is a leading provider of intelligent solutions that deliver superior airport performance from approach to departure. They partner with airports and airlines to analyze their current structures and operations, and jointly identify and solve bottlenecks. Their consultative approach enables airports to improve efficiency, enhance safety and environmental sustainability, as well as reduce operational costs.
- Performs all internal movements and administrative tasks relating to customer warehouse goods
Receives and checks the goods produced by production or delivered by suppliers
Transfers material to appropriate stock location (both manually or with equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks)
Pack the goods and make them ready to load
Creates picking and packing lists (including verification of items, quantity and issuance of packing estimates) -
Checks loading instructions received from the shipping agent (including verification of the quantity of parcels loaded, packer's signature and driver's signature)
Checks if the drivers are in conformity with registration, license
Loads the cargo (both manually or with equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks)
- Set appropriate priorities
- Archives all picking/packing and instruction lists
- Takes care that the picking/packing and customer warehouse areas remain clean and safe
- Assists at the yearly inventory counting process in the department
- (performs stock corrections when needed)
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with affinity for a production environment
Logistic know how
Basic knowledge of ERP systems, SAP is a plus !
- Basic knowledge of transport bookings is a plus !
- Microsoft Office: Basic knowledge of outlook
Knowledge of RF scanning or willing to learn
- Operational knowledge of English, French and Dutch
- Fast growing company
- International company
- Attractive salary package
- Growth potential
- Long term contract and permanent contract after 6 months