Digital Marketing Specialist
My client is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their small entity of 8 persons. Their entity is attached to a bigger consultancy company of +- 100 pers based in Diegem. They are growing rapidely and are planning to become +- 15 people for next year.
My client is a small consultancy agency born this year and is part of a bigger group with who you will also be in contact for many projects. They are specialized in giving advice on Marketing with the focus on Digital, IT development, e-commerce, UX/UI Design and Content Optimization. They are based in Diegem.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist you will have following responsibilities:
- You help building qualitative traffic to their client's sites
- You set up and optimize Google AdWords Campaigns
- You stay up-to-date with the latest trends in SEO/SEA and continuously follow up the latest changes of search engines indexation
- You develop SEO activities and manage and conduct keyword research, using SEO tools
- You give advice on using the right Automation Tools for the client based on previous analyses ( use of Hubspot, Marketo, …)
- You develop Facebook ads and other Social media ads
- You analyze (qualitatively & quantitatively), evaluate and report back to management on implemented SEO strategies and tactics
- You translate the analyses into suggestions in order to optimize the campaigns & programs
- You optimize UX and UI
- You become a real expert in one or more digital fields
As a Digital Project Manager you have the following profile:
- You have at least a Bachelor degree
- You are excellent in Dutch with a very good knowledge of English and French
- You have MIN 2 years of professional experience in Digital Marketing or a similar background ( ex. in optimization of SEO/SEA, in content creation, social media, copywriting, UX, UI … )
- You have knowledge of CMS such as Adobe Experience Manager and of analytical tools such as Google Analytics (You are Google certified)
- You have a strong analytical understanding and are solution oriented
- You like to analyze data and get the relevant information & translate it into an action plan
- You have strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and you have a commercial vibe and are ready to negotiate with your clients
- You are organized, results driven and pro-active
- You work very precisely and are detail-oriented
- You are a team player
- You are eager to learn, with the ambition to grow within the job and within the organization
You are a fit at 90% of those requirments, don't hesitate to apply and I will contact you !
You will be part of a young and dynamic team
You will have the opportunity to become an expert in digital thanks to many trainings and a good follow-up
You will have a lot of responsibilities and the freedom to take initiatives
A competitive salary package
You will be part of a very nice team that like to have a good laugh !