Customer Solutions Analyst
In order to complete our new Order-to-Cash (O2C) team, we are currently looking for Customer Solutions Analysts and a Vendor Managed Inventory Planner.
One of the biggest player in FMCG
Understand and work with the new O2C processes from demand capture, order fulfilment, billing to returns and refusals
- Understand and resolve all process failures within defined service levels
- Contact and collaborate with Customers (B2B) to improve their satisfaction
- Manage product transitions (innovations, re-launches, switches, etc)
- Provide response or feedback for order-related concerns.
- Understand the operational specificities of customers, adapt where necessary
- Work with planning and logistic teams. Optimize operations to increase productivity and provide efficient cost
- Manage relationships with our operational centre in Lisbon to ensure the quality and processes are meeting the business and system requirement
- Review daily stock keeping unit cover and identify those under or over the agreed min-max parameter.
- Take appropriate action to adhere within the target cover days. Eliminate risk of out of stock situation.
As a Customer Solutions analyst your will receive:
- A salary between 3200 and 4000€ Gross depending on your experience
- A permanent contract
- Access to indefinite trainings in whatever discipline
- A complete package including, insurances, pension plan, cell phone, laptop etc.
- An amazing opportunity to grow in your career