HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Twin Disc Incorporated is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of power transmission products for the marine industrial and off-road markets. Since 1918, Twin Disc power transmission technology has been changing the way the world works. You can find our products in the drivelines and powertrains of a huge array of equipment—from tractors, trucks and turbines to work boats and pleasure craft. Twin Disc holds these standards very high:
- Global reach, customer focus. Partner with our experts all over the world to solve your challenges.
- Collaboration and innovation. Gain a technical edge with our custom designs and applications expertise.
- Engineering excellence. Rely on Twin Disc for industry-leading quality and customer support.
To reinforce the Human Resources team working in Nivelles, Twin Disc is looking to hire a:
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (m/f)
Generalist with experience in industrial environments
As Human Resources Manager you will have to coordinate and manage several areas of Human Resources programs such as recruitment, compensation and benefit activities, employer relations and training and development programs.
- You administer the compensation programs, including the processes of job description, evaluation, salary determination and performance appraisal. You also benchmark the key positions to ensure the salary competitiveness.
- You administer the pension and health plans and all other benefit programs in accordance with local rules and regulation.
- You establish and maintain the blue-collar salary grid to control the costs and reward performance.
- You manage all steps in the recruitment process of blue and white-collar positions, from the advertisement, through the vendor selection, the interviewing, the offering and finally the onboarding.
- You implement training and development initiatives using internal and external resources.
- You administer absences and requests for temporary leaves. You monitor and reports the level absenteeism and develop programs in order to reduce it.
- You report directly to the Director of Human Resources of the Nivelles plant.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business administration or other related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a Human Resources department of a manufacturing environment.
- Very good knowledge of government regulations concerning employment and payroll laws.
- Experience in a unionized manufacturing environment.
- Proven hands-on experience in day-to-day operational duties.
- Good diplomacy skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Stress-resistant, excellent organizational skills and a solution driven attitude.
- Computer literacy (office tools) and a technology driven attitude towards Human resources tools.
- Fluency in English and French.
- A challenging position in an entrepreneurial, international environment.
- A competitive remuneration package.
Please send your application to Hudson, with this reference BE772757 to Hudson, attn. Greg Antierens, Marcel Thirylaan 75, 1200 Brussel. Tel +32 (0)2 610 27 74. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence.