Redu Space services (RSS) has a vacancy for a Draftsman. Work will be located at the ESA’s ESEC centre in Redu, in the Ardenne region of Belgium.
Drafter responsibilities include gathering drawings and specifications, correcting existent plans and producing new drawings according project specifications. If you have hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software, we would like to meet you.
In this position you will:
- Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software;
- Produce online diagram drawings: electrical drafting;
- Check the correctness of drawings;
- Documentation handling: collecting, processing and properly archiving all relevant documentation;
- Prepare Plan Progress Schedule and monitor the progress of drawings;
- Ensure compliance to rules and regulations of government regulatory bodies;
- Ensure compliance with contract specifications;
- Obtain relevant information from clients and subcontractor;
- Liaise with Maintenance and Engineering Departments on drafting matters.
Ideal candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Proven education level & work experience as a Drafter or similar role (AutoCAD)
- Strong ability to understand technical solutions in: Power, Building Management, HVAC…
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Good communication skills (French and English)
- Working knowledge of standard drafting policies
- Able to handle Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of design of Electrical Control Panels (preferred)
- Knowledge of Revit will be an asset
If you wish to apply for this job opportunity, please submit your application letter and CV by email to email@example.com.