IT Architect Wemmel at Esri Belux
7 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- As IT Architect you will leverage and apply your strong technical experience, while leading multiple programs with Business and Government customers.
- The role of IT Architect will involve a fair amount of customer interface, providing a reassuring approach to the customer desires and demands and being responsible for connecting the geo ICT solutions to the needs of our customers.
- You will develop the architectural blueprint documents and analyze requirements from users and managers, before translating them into application, functionality and data requirements that the development staff will use to create the applications.
- It is your goal as IT Architect to assure that the technical teams' design of systems fits into the overarching technical deliverables.
- You will be working with a highly talented group of GIS developers and analysts who continue to extend the current Esri footprint. As the technical lead you will guide them, alongside the GIS Project Manager and the Esri BeLux Program Management Team, in all GIS customer efforts.
- In consultation with and supported by all concerned parties you think beyond just technical adjustments.
- This position offers a diverse scope of responsibilities in providing GIS-IT Architectural leadership and support to developers, while servicing the customers' needs.
- As IT Architect you will have the possibility to get acquainted with our products, customer questions, solutions, by entering first into a training and supportive function, which will form the basis of your future job.
- You have obtained a University Degree in IT, business information, IT architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of common patterns and client-server architecture, multi layered systems, protocol transition, cloud infrastructure, virtualisation, SaaS.
- Good knowledge of server infrastructures, load balancing, failover and high availability, environment Isolation, horizontal scaling, network topology, troubleshooting, audit, design and implementation.
- Excellent knowledge of web services technology, design and implementation.
- Security, firewalls, encryption and certificate management, identity management and protocols.
- Ability to write business, functional and technical documentation/analysis.
- Ability to understand and acquire detailed overview on entire heterogeneous architectures.
- Working knowledge of GIS softwareor Esri (ArcGIS Server / Enterprise) products is an asset but not necessary.
- Structured, organized, ability to work in a team as well as independently, quick learning and catch up existing projects, sharp open mind.
- As IT Architect you have an above average analytical mind, a high level of abstraction, and solution-oriented creativity.
- You are capable of thinking out of the box, without losing sight of the larger picture.
- Customer focus and quality are your top priorities.
- You are good in interaction with customers.
- Esri Belux offers you a challenging position as IT Architect with an interesting salary and other benefits.
- You get the chance to develop your talents in a high-tech and exciting environment.
- Exposure to the worldwide ESRI community and international collaboration and cross-learning.
Apply at: http://esribelux.heeft-nieuwe-jobs.be/s/4964/1441/en/it-architect-at-esri-belux/
IT Architect, IT, business information, IT architecture, Geographic Information System (GIS), ESRI tools, GIS