Supply Chain & Purchasing Administrator
We are looking for Supply Chain & Purchasing Administrator.
The main roles of the Supply Chain and Purchasing Administrator is to plan and co-ordinate the purchasing of materials, products and services for the Company. To develop relationships with external suppliers aiming to improve the supply chain. To manage the MRP within the planning parameters to ensure that all required parts are ordered and delivered on time. To optimise the holding stock.
- Work with suppliers to ensure material availability to agreed schedules
- To run MRP lists daily and arrange procurement of goods from other ProMinent facilities and local suppliers, including the procurement of services.
- Optimise the holding stock by reviewing safety stock levels and applying the stocking strategy.
- Issuing of Purchase orders.
- Review of vendor records.
- Review purchase order acknowledgements and update price, delivery date and supplier information.
- Work with sales team to effectively manage and escalate issues with internal and external supply.
- Progress and monitor delivery requirements of purchase orders.
- Dunning – work with the Accounts Department to ensure collection of accounts receivable.
- To assist other departments with administration tasks as required.
- To provide holiday and sickness cover where necessary for the Administration Team.
You should need to be incredibly organised, including good influencing skills, an ability to cope under pressure and meet short deadlines. To be responsive to change in a working environment of continuous improvement. Highly motivated with a positive ‘can do' attitude, with excellent written and communication skills. Capacity to work independently with limited supervision, must be very ‘hands on' and willing to adapt a flexible approach to working.
You can speak English, Dutch and French.
You have a bachelor degree (logistics, purchase,...)
SAP and MRP experience would be an advantage, along with inventory control and procurement/purchasing practices. PC skills to include, Microsoft Word, Excel and SAP knowledge preferable.
Salary and Benefits
We offer you a contract in a great company, a temp to perm contract.
And a salary package including a gross monthly salary around 3000 euros gross + meal vouchers + group insurance and hospitalization and a gas card with package.
Interested? Feel free to send me your application via the link below.
Thank you and see you soon. Vanessa Bourguignon
New: apply with your mobile device via your job board resume