That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Non-clinical Statistician Organisation description:
Interested to start your career as a consultant at XPE Pharma & Science? We are looking for a Non-clinical Statistician.
We are currently looking for a consultant who will work for a long-term project as Statistician Consultant for Non-Clinical Industrial Statistics in Technical R&D.
What is expected from you?
- You will provide statistical expertise for the design and analysis of experiments supporting process and analytical activities of vaccines
- You support the understanding and application of statistical aspects linked to ICHQ8 and Quality by Design principles.
- You give statistical support in close interaction with the project teams, the lab scientists and experts, technicians and statisticians
- You communicate results and conclusions to non-statisticians.
- You ensure quality and scientific pertinence of proposed solutions, implementation, execution, and outcomes.
- You deliver statistical expertise supporting activities in a compliance with current ICH / FDA guidelines and internal procedures.
- You provide statistical input in order to ensure compliant with ICHQ8, QbD, and process evaluation/validation guidelines within R&D
- You respect for the defined timelines.
- You can use typical applications include planning and evaluation of experiments (DOE), sample size calculation, statistics for analytical method qualification and validation etc.
For this position we are looking for someone with a university degree in Sciences with at least post-graduate in statistics or equivalent experience.
Who has knowledge in mastering the statistical theory of a broad spectrum of methodologies (DoE, modelling, measurement system analysis, quality control, multivariate analysis, optimisation). Who is also creative and innovative, rigorous and disciplined and who is a team player: ability to share knowledge with multidisciplinary teams.
Of course you can use: SAS, R, JMP, Design Expert, Simca knowledge.
Since our client is located in Wavre and because all the internal documents are in English, we are expecting Statisticians with a very good knowledge in English AND French.
Working as a consultant for XPE Pharma & Science means that you will be a part of the Adecco group. You will be guided and be followed-up by one of our Talent Managers. While giving the best of yourself at your project you will be able to develop your soft & hard skills as well via our Talent Managers.
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713