Executive Assistant GB/NL/FR or GER
International company located in 1170 Brussels.
You will report into the CEO.
You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and handling independently all common internal and external correspondence
- Searching for and selecting all necessary information for CEO from direct reports, internal files and external publications.
- Providing a good co-ordination of information and activities relating to other management members within the company, ensuring the respect of procedures and rules.
- Preparing statistics/files/presentations and meetings of various nature for internal and external audiences.
- Supporting the CEO:
• Ensuring an efficient and effective internal and external communication
• Treating of highly confidential matters and files
• Acting as a buffer to the CEO in screening of calls, letters, e-mail and visitors
• Answering questions and providing information to save superior's time
• Managing diary and proposing and setting of appointments/business trips
• Organising travel, accommodation, travel expenses
• Preparation of visits, meetings and presentations
- Providing secretarial support to the company's Executives and Non-Executive Directors
- Supporting the VP General Counsel
- Taking the minutes of management and other regular meetings
- Keeping an adequate general administration for the CEO/company
- Leading and/or participating in separate stand-alone and often non-secretarial events and projects
• Profile of many years of experience at top management level, professional know-how and discretion.
• Communicative, highly flexible, discrete person with integrity and tact, maintaining good people relations internally as well as externally.
• Able to organise, co-ordinate and work in an effective, efficient, cost efficient and independent manner.
• Excellent understanding of the work habits of the CEO.
• Open to a multinational and multicultural environment.
• Ability to constantly work under high time pressure and stress.
• Pro-active and willing to take initiatives in matters not directly related to the daily job
• Education level: certified executive assistant in a recognised school.
• Experience in a similar job.
• IT literate: excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP programs
• Works in 3 languages fluently (Dutch-English-German and/or French)
Salary and Benefits
A temporary assignment that could lead to a permanent contract.