Supply Project Director - Retail Industry - Brussels
The Supply Project Director will be responsible of the transformation of the organisation at different level: Distribution, transportation, warehousing and digitalisation.
Our partner is a global retailer who is looking for a Supply Project Director to sustain the growth and face the new challenge of the digitalisation of the supply chain.
The Key responsibilities of the Supply Project Director:
- You will implement new projects to improve the service level to customers.
- Improve the Supply Chain Process : Warehousing, transportation and distribution.
- You negotiate the contracts with logistics suppliers.
- You will work in the project of digitalisation of the supply chain within the organisation.
- You have the chance to improve the sustainability of the transportation
- You will work on continuous improvement projects
The successful Supply Project Director:
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Supply Chain
- You have at least 7 years experience in supply chain project management in the retail industry
- You have a strong knowledge of lean or you are certified six sigma.
- You are fluent in Dutch, french and English
- You are a good communicator and you are Client Oriented
The offer Supply Project Director :
- Competitive gross Fixed salary regarding the experience
- Company car
- Meal vouchers
- Group + hospitalisation insurance
- You will have the chance the build the department from scratch