Commercial Assistant (M/F) - Brussels
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Commercial Assistant (M/F).
Our client is situated in the heart of Brussels and is easily accessible with public transportation.
The company is active in the real estate sector.
As Commercial Assistant (M/F), you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You are in charge of correspondence such as clients' letters, emails, property sheets, lease contracts, etc.;
- You organize events as well as for clients and for your team, with the help of the Marketing department;
- You are in charge of team agenda;
- You handle and update the databases on a regular basis;
- You are in charge of taking minutes and writing reports of client meetings;
- You prepare client presentations and documents;
- You handle phone calls from A to Z;
- Your prepare invoices and collate financial data for internal reporting purposes;
- You are in charge of reception back-up.
The requested qualifications for this Commercial Assistant (M/F) position include:
- You have a Bachelor degree and/or a proven professional experience of minimum 3-4 years in a similar function/industry;
- You speak perfect English, French and Dutch;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point);
- You are service-oriented and pro-active;
- You are a real team-player, you easily take initiatives and have great communication skills;
- You are extremely well organized, focused on satisfying the customers' needs and are stress resistant;
- You have a problem-solving mind, you are cheerful, positive and client-oriented.
Our client offers:
- An interesting full-time offer with a motivating salary package in line with your experience;
- An interim contract with a fixed-term option;
- A professional, international and stimulating environment;
- A place in a healthy, well-established business with an interesting extra-legal advantages.
Interested in this challenging position of Commercial Assistant (M/F)? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: