Corporate Reporting Analyst
- Strength in accounting and analytics
- Good knowledge of SAP
For one of our clients, an international company active in the medical manufacturing sector, we are looking for a Corporate Reporting Specialist in order to support their development.
Their EMEA headquarters are located in Brussels.
The Corporate Reporting Analyst will report directly to the EMEA Controller and provide the right financial information to the management.
His main tasks will include:
- Managing and coordinating the monthly reporting activities ;
- Being responsible for the month end accrual management and departmental costing processes ;
- Performing the variances analysis ;
- Supervising the journal entry review processes to ensure adequate procedures are in place to fulfil internal control requirements ;
- Developing accurate reporting tools to ensure integrity of data as required ;
- Having a daily contact with the different departments and the FP&A team in the USA ;
- Setting up process improvements to improve the financial controlling and accuracy of the reporting ;
- Supporting all kinds of questions through various ad hoc analyzes.
The ideal Corporate Reporting Analyst will meet the following criteria:
Our client offers a complete package online with your experience in a fast growing international company.