Service Engineer H/F
For the Benelux branch situated in Nivelles, Belgium, we are looking for a Service Engineer M/W.
Brief Job Scope:
After sales support to customers, including field services, inspections in the workshop, preparation of technical and quality reports. The product scope covers, but is not limited to, Low/High voltage electric motors, geared motors and drives.
- Communicate with customer(s), internal team and factories effectively.
- Answer general technical requests (emails, phone calls, etc.).
- Perform inspections (electrical, mechanical and visual) for after sales and quality cases and report accordingly.
- Perform field visits (technical problem, warranty request, services in general).
- Analyze warranty requests and give proper feedback to customers, following the guidelines and warranty policy.
- Organize service cases documentation electronically and in hard copies (if needed).
- Ability to make use of the available systems to manage after sales, services cases, check specifications, generate documentation and reports.
- Respect the rules and guidelines as established by the company and management.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Graduate Electrical or Electromechanical Engineer or Technical Degree with proved experience in similar position.
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch.
- Good communication skills, organized, promptness.
- Experience with electric motors and or previous experience in after sales.
- Knowledge on Quality system and Quality tools.
Salary and Benefits
We offer you:
- Salary adapted to experience and age
- Group insurance
- Hospital insurance
- Tickets restaurant.
- Bonus linked to results
We offer you a perm contract in a nice international company in full expansion on Nivelles.
Interested? Please send your application with the link here under.
See you soon!
New: apply with your mobile device via your job board resume