As a Commercial assistant you will coordinate between worldwide suppliers, customers and logistic partners in the follow up of commercial activities.
Our client is an international trade company, active worldwide and with offices in Zaventem.
The main responsibilities for the Commercial assistant:
- handle orders from A-Z
- place orders at supplier and check delivery conditions
- create invoices and input logistic costs in SAP
- monthly/weekly/daily delivery planning (with transport company and customer)
- prepare documents such as invoices, duties and customs
- handle problems with deliveries
- follow up on open accounts and overdue payments
- check sales prices & costs against the sales
- send quotations to customers upon receiving RFQ's
- answer requests from customers regarding delivery problems and quality issues
- collect and register customer data
- in case of problems, find solutions promptly and take necessary steps to improve service
- settle all related costs against quality problems with parties involved
The ideal Commercial Assistant:
- You have preferably a bachelor degree (international trading/commercial degree)
- fluent in English and French (other languages are an asset)
- working experience in commercial administration in an international company
- a good knowledge of Ms Office, SAP is an asset
- a positive attitude and good customer service skills
- able to work in a multicultural environment
- a teamplayer and an open personality
- adapt easily to different situations and people
- a quick learner and eager to learn
As a Commercial assistant you will get the chance to be part of an international trade company and support worldwide activities.
You will have great people around you, a positive and open atmosphere within a multicultural environment.
For this position, you will receive a nice salary package with fringe benefits.