Offre d'emploi : Warehouse & Stock Coordinator
As warehouse coordinator you are responsible for operational, quality as well as safety aspects of the warehouse
Our client is a family company, active in logistics and providing transport and warehousing solutions.
For this function, you will get following responsibilities:
Responsible for daily movements (inbound/outbound) of goods for various customers
Booking and follow-up of carriers and transportation services
Responsible for stock management and accurate follow-up of movements
Responsible for billing and invoicing of warehousing activities
Responsible for warehousing operator's team
Quality: Responsible for regular audits of external parties for quality inspection
- Safety: Coordinator for evacuation and emergency plan
For this function, we are looking for someone with following profile:
Bachelor in logistics, transportation, international trade, or equivalent fields
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Experience in Warehousing and Stock management
Familiar with Microsoft Office, particularly good knowledge of Excel, as well as WMS
- Good interpersonal skills and a true team player, able to share problems and advice.
- You are an excellent communicator and able to work under stress in a dynamic environment.
You will develop yourself in a growing company, where human contacts and your colleagues are key to success. Attractive salary package with a dynamic team.