Offre d'emploi : Sales Manager - Agrochemicals
We're looking for a new Sales Manager to be responsible for Europe & Middle East who's personal impact will be crucial for the Agrochemical business growth and development throughout these regions.
As a strong and stable multinational manufacturer this company supplies its products to industries in over 30 sectors around the globe. Future growth is now focused on Europe & Middle East with a physical presence to be based in Brussels.
The Sales Managers main responsibilities are to focus on developing the Agrochemical market aiming to increase results and profitability:
- Business development with both end-users and distributors
- Commercial prospecting for new business opportunities and further development of existing business by creating multi-level relationships with local and multinational companies
- Commercial management of agrochemical accounts with a mix of regional and global accounts
- Create a network in the Agrochemical industry to increase market knowledge and capture eventual new opportunities
- Translate commercial opportunities into to R&D and vice-versa
- Commercial project management: Leading, interacting and coordinating with different departments in different countries
- Aligned with the BU define strategies and sales targets to ensure increased profitability
- Support the BU with market information to increase the commercial opportunities
- Master degree in chemistry, chemical or process engineering, Bio- or agronomical engineering
- At least 5 years of commercial experience in surfactant and speciality chemicals markets oriented to the agrochemicals
- Proven track record of (international) account management for local and global players
- Technical background to develop and lead new opportunities within a global company
- Ability to create business relations with different cultures
- Willing and able for frequent travels abroad (up to 40%)
- Knowledge of REACH & EU Agro regulation
A position that truly enables leverage of Agrochemical expertise within a context providing prosperous future growth opportunities.