Technicien de laboratoire H/F
Are you searching for tempory contract as Laboratory Technician R&D ?
We are searching for a Laboratory Technician R&D for "Care Technical Service & Development" Team for a well-Known chemical firm based in Seneffe
It's an immediate opening for your : Bachelor in chemistry... to perform best-in-class lab formulation work and application testing.
You will evaluate commercial and developmental technologies in personal care applications such as skin, sun and hair care in order to develop innovative and highly performing solutions for customers.
You will also participate to the development and validation of new test methods.
The role requires a passion for lab work, a strong formulation expertise and an excellent team work attitude.
Tasks and responsibilities :
- Contribute to the development of new technical knowledge relevant to personal care applications.
- Create new personal care formulations in the application lab using existing and new technologies.
- Develop new test method concepts, optimize test methods and conduct extensive evaluation testing.
- Record scientific work in notebooks and knowledge management systems.
- Analyse, interpret test results and recommend next steps.
- Interact with various departments on site and globally.
Your Profile :
- Bachelor degree in chemistry ( NOT A MASTER)
- Strong knowledge of polymers, material science and characterization techniques
- Experience in formulation work
- Passionate about experimental work and with a creative mindset
- Flexible and a good team player
- Ability to apply best safety practises and behaviours
- Basic knowledge of English
Salary and Benefits
We offer you a tempory contract for a replacement due to maternity leave from 1st of December 2018 till 1st of June 2019 minimum !
It's a full "DAY" time (40 hours/week).
Interesting salary package following experience in this job!
Apply quickly and send us your resume.
New: apply with your mobile device via your job board resume