Procurement Manager - Manufacturing Industry
Our partner, a leading company in chemical industry, is looking for Procurement Manager who will manage the raw materials and energy category
Our partner is a leading company in the chemical industry.
The key responsibilities of the Procurement Manager:
- You will lead the negotiation with international suppliers
- You are responsible for the sourcing strategy
- You will manage the categories chemicals and energies - €500 mio
- You are in charge of the coordination of the purchases for different factories on a global scale.
The successful Procurement Manager:
- Master degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- You have at least 8 years of experience in a similar position
- You are a good negotiator and communicator
- You work as business partner within company to show the added value of procurement
- You are costumers focused and service oriented
- Ready to travel up to 30%
The offer for the Procurement Manager:
- A competitive salary package
- Pension Plan
- Company car
- Company which provides a fast career track
- You will have the chance to work in mature procurement environment