Architect & Design Sales Manager - Wallonia & Brussels
You will drive the sales force, the activities and will become an ambassador. You will be responsible for the growth and development of the products awareness and will be a partner for the customers.
Our client is a growing global company with still a family DNA. It is a key actor in the market that is specialized in providing high quality products for architectural and design industry. It is an inspiring source for the life of many people thanks to the development of their different brands that respond perfectly to the needs of their customers with innovative products and solutions. Moreover, the company anticipates the needs and trends of the architectural and design world in order to be leader on the market.
Our client is growing fastly and wants to introduce more and more collaborators in the future. People who are working there are very satisfied thanks to the great atmosphere but also thanks to the good results and perspectives of the company.
Your responsibilities, as Architect and Design Sales Manager Wallonia & Brussels, include:
- Developing the Belgian market - more especially Wallonia & Brussels - by creating short and long term sales plans with architectural and design companies.
- Developing relationships with building owners, property management companies, architects & designers for new or renovation projects.
- Managing projects from the prescription until the implementation of the products.
- Hosting and attending strategical events.
- Consistently developing the database and using Sales Force CRM in order to maintain a good follow-up of the projects, product placements and relationships with clients.
- Being up-to-date about the products in order to represent and promote them to the key actors of the market.
- Being up-to-date about the market reality in order to find out the good opportunities.
- Being an expert of the market in order to give recommendations with key sales information to the management.
- Collaborating with internal & external stakeholders.
- Managing budgets and reporting.
The successful candidates will have the following qualities:
- Very dynamic and proactive with a modern mindset
- Excellent presentation skills
- Entrepreneur spirit
- Be able to work independently
- Be able to collaborate with other teams
- At least 5 years of sales experience (hunting & farming), preferably in a related sector (construction and renovation projects)
- Bachelor's degree - in architecture, engineering or related field is a major plus
- Trilingual French, Dutch, English
You will join a company leader on its market that enjoys the advantages of a worldwide structure but also the advantages of a family structure.
As Sales Manager, you will play a major role and work directly with the top management. You will also have the target to become a real leader in the company.
You will be working on premium projects within a company who aims for the best services.