Warehouse supervisor - Food Industry
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Supervisor will manage the local team on site.
For one of our FMCG clients distribution centers located in Flemish Brabant, we are actively looking for a Warehouse Supervisor that will achieve the service level results corresponding with the defined targets to ensure customer satisfaction all while motivating the Team.
In this role as a Warehouse Supervisor you will need to be a highly motivated, influential leader who will be tasked to:
- Bring the site to the next level of development towards a focus on continuous improvement and service delivery in order to ensure maximum client satisfaction and retention.
- Motivate and steer the local team towards a common goal
- Set, monitor and review objectives with relevant KPIs in a structured process for the entire team.
- Act as a change agent to install an environment that promotes continuous improvement within the warehouse
- Intensively interface with internal departments to support in the further development of the business and to understand the client's requirements.
- Ensure compliance with quality, safety and environmental standards, as well as the application of our internal procedures.
This exciting and rewarding Warehouse Supervisor role will require from the start the following skills:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role and/or in logistics/warehousing
- Demonstrated excellent leadership, people management and communication skills.
- Energetic team player able to bring people to the next level.
- Ability to think innovatively and strategically.
- Experience in Warehouse management systems and strong in Excel
- Experience in operating a forklift
- Good knowledge of the HACCP principles and Safety procedures is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
The offer for this Warehouse Supervisor position a competitive salary package up to €52K/year built up by an interesting mix of additional benefits.