Customer Service Representative (German/English)
The Customer Service Representative (German/English) will have an A-Z responsibility on the order to delivery cycle for International markets.
Our client is an internationally active company specialised in the Healthcare industry and with EMEA office in Zaventem.
The main responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative (German/English):
- you will have ownership on the whole Order-to-delivery cycle.
- you will develop excellent relationships with customers and be their internal key contact during the whole process (inquiries, return requests, claims, ...)
- you will support the transport process by handing various documents such as export documentation, packing lists, etc.
- you will deliver proactive customer care to your own portfolio in the DACH region.
- you will communicate and work together with different internal departments (Supply chain, pricing & tender, credit control, sales, etc.) in order to share relevant information.
- you will have contact with distributors and 3rd party logistic suppliers.
- in monitoring the deliveries, you will interact with 3PL's (warehouse, carriers), etc.
The ideal Customer Service representative (German/English):
- Fluent in German and English (C2 level)
- strong communication skills for internal and external interactions
- Bachelor or master level education, preferably in the field of Economics or Logistics.
- min 5 years of relevant experience in customer service or supply chain
- good knowledge of SAP and Ms Office
- strong drive and enthusiasm
- a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit ("what else can I do" - mentality)
- problem solving and hands-on mindset
- strong customer oriented approach
- a well organised self starter who is able to prioritise
The Customer Service representative will become part of a great international company with lots of possibilities.
You will work in dynamic, professional environment and be part a team of passionated colleagues.
You will receive a very nice salary package with fringe benefits.
This will be a fixed term contract of 1 year. Possibility but no guarantee on a long term contract.