Offre d'emploi : Local Buyer (m/f)
Circuit Foil Luxembourg (www.circuitfoil.com) is a world-class producer of copper foils for the electronics industry with subsidiaries in Canada and China and with sales offices in North America and Hong Kong. Typical copper foils are obtained by electro deposition. Established in Wiltz, in the North of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since the early sixties, our broad foil portfolio is used by the major laminators and printed board manufacturers in Asia, Europe and North America. Circuit Foil Luxembourg is a subsidiary of Doosan Group, a South Korean Manufacturing Group of 40 000 people and 15 billion USD revenues.
To reinforce its Purchasing Department
Circuit Foil Luxembourg searches for immediate entry a
Local Buyer (m/f)
You will be in charge of the ordering process and you will work closely with the Purchase & Warehouse Manager. In the Purchasing Department, you:
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Ensure a careful follow-up of the required documents (purchasing orders, suppliers’ data) in our SAP system.
- Follow-up claims in order to protect the interests of CFL.
- Participate to the negotiation process: optimize CFL interests in terms of quality, prices, and delays.
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
- Support the Purchase & Warehouse Manager for the aspects linked to the strategic purchasing management (implementation of KPIs, participate to the continuous improvement of the department).
- You have either a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree or equivalent in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Law or technical studies.
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience in the field of Purchasing (Incoterms, supplier evaluation, payment terms, KPIs), in Supply Chain or in Audit. Junior profiles will also be considered.
- A certification from a training institute (ABCAL, purchasing or similar in LC ACADEMIE) is a plus.
- You are fluent in French and have a good command of English.
- IT skills: good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- SAP Knowledge is a plus.
- You have a knack for negotiation and networking with good communication skills.
- Rigorous, you demonstrate ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures.
- You are eager to learn.
- A rich and varied work in an international environment.
- A permanent contract based on a full time presence
Resume with motivation letter should be sent in English and French to:
Circuit Foil Luxembourg
Press button POSTULER