That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Cytometry Scientist Organisation description:
Are you ready to take the next step in your career as scientist? This might just be the perfect match for you, so keep on reading!Job description:
Reporting to the Laboratory Manager and working closely with Principal Scientists, your role as Cytometry Specialist will be to work within a team focusing on the characterization of the immune response
Your tasks will include :
- Ensuring that efficient and technically suitable cytometry systems and procedures are implemented in the laboratory, including instrument calibration and maintenance, flow cytometry-related SOP and forms, maintenance contracts,...
- Making sure that flow cytometer-related procedures are properly followed by the users
- Training, supervising and mentoring laboratory personnel using the flow cytometry platform
- Preparing the flow cytometry settings and performing data acquisition as needed
- Leading the on-site implementation of multisite procedures, QC, inter-equipment qualification and proficiency testing
- Acting as a technical resource for the analysis of cytometry data
- Providing proposals for the design of complex antibody cocktails to the scientific team
- Drafting SOP and CSP as required
- Interacting with vendors and field service engineers
- Participating in the preparation and conduct of client or regulatory body audits.
Is this your future challenge?
- You hold a master's degree in a life science discipline such as biology, medical biology or biochemistry/biotechnology and a minimum of 4 years of recent and relevant cytometry experience
- You can demonstrate thorough knowledge of LSR and Fortessa cytometer voltage and compensation settings
- You are proficient with flow cytometry softwares such as Diva and FlowJo.
- You have a good knowledge of complex multiparametric panel design
- You demonstrate schedule adaptability and flexibility
- You are able to work in a Quality environment (ISO17025, GCLP, GMP) and apply good documentation procedures (GDP)
- You have a good knowledge of French and English
What can you expect?
- A full time permanent contract, diversified tasks and responsibilities combined with interesting projects
- A professional, dynamic and stimulating work environment, with training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package including benefits, adapted to your experience
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713