Lab Technician Cell Culture
That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Lab Technician Cell Culture Organisation description:
Are you ready to take the next step in your career as Lab technician? This might just be the perfect match for you, so keep on reading!Job description:
As laboratory technician you will provide support in experiment preparation (solutions, consumables, labels) and in samples and solution preparation. You will participate in the maintenance and upkeep of equipment, in the reception of reagent and material, and inventories. You will work in a GLP environement.
Your tasks will include :
- You perform sample preparation such as cell isolation from blood sample, cryopreservation, thawing, counting
- You provide general support in experiment preparation such as plastic identification and labels preparation
- You are in charge of preparing solutions and reagent aliquots
- You perform equipment maintenance, calibration, and cleaning
- You take care of stocks materials and perform inventories
- You are in charge of files archiving
Is this your future challenge?
- You hold a bachelor in a life science discipline
- You have a good knowledge of cell culture
- Should you have some knowledge in flow cytometry, that would be an asset
- You have a good knowledge of French and English
What can you expect?
- A full time permanent contract, diversified tasks and responsibilities combined with interesting projects
- A professional, dynamic and stimulating work environment, with training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package including benefits, adapted to your experience
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713