That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Junior QP Organisation description:
As a healthcare dedicated solution provider Our client offers strategic supply chain management to overcome these hurdles with best- in-class logistic solutions, adhering to highest quality standards, in excess of basic GDP and GMP regulation, designed to maintain the brand promise of the manufacturer to their customer or patient. Our client continues to position itself as an essential partner for the pharmaceutical industry and has the capability to handle the most demanding of specialized product order management, storage, handling and distribution requirements.
You will be responsible for the releases of the manufacturing activities and ensures manufacturing is performed in line with cGxP. You will be registered at FAMHP as the (back-up) Qualified Person (GMP) and back-up Responsible Person (GDP). Within this position you will work within a team and work together with the QA manager further improve the QA department.
Where you will be responsible for safety and environmentally conscious actions.Job description:
Your main tasks will be:
- Ensuring manufacturing activities in line with the cGxP
- Ensuring releases of manufacturing activities
- Ensuring that an effective quality management system is operating for GMP activities
- Ensure that all regulatory obligations of the manufacturing authorization holder are fulfilled
- Provide regulatory input related to manufacturing authorization updates
- Provide QA and GxP training
- Provide QA and GxP consultancy if needed
- Perform/Participate inspections and audits
- Handle Change Controls Request and Approving GMP critical Change Control Requests if
- Ensure traceability of the products
- Apply high ethical standards and professional conduct with clients and with the HAs
For this position you can speak and write Dutch and English. You have a dynamic personality with a hands-on mentality. This means that you are not afraid to be proactive and take initiatives. When issues or questions occur you are not afraid to go at the distribution site to discuss this straight away.
You need to have a Master in Industrial Pharmacy and be a certified QP.
For this position you will get a permanent contract of unlimited term (37h). You can expect a salary of €3500 with a company car and other extra legal benefits.
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713